India/Kerala News Entertainment Cricket Recipes More Japan Links Thaaliola FAQ
Content Management Event Registrations Members Email Service Surveys

Japanese "My Number System" - Individual Number Card

by Webmaster on 12/9/2015 | Comments | Viewed 6199 time(s) | Full Page View

Hope some of us already received the notification letter of “My Number”.

Just for your information, There are two kinds of “My Number” card.

The card you received is called “Notification Card” which simply notifies you that your number is xxxxxxxxxxxx.

The another kind of card is called “Individual Number Card”.

You will be able to have this if you apply with an application form enclosed in the notification letter.

“Individual Number Card ” can be used as your ID card with your photo and IC chips embedded.

So basically we need to send our application to get the “Individual Number Card”.

For further details, please see the link below.